mardi 2 décembre 2008

They were all in it -photo1&text


There will be always loving couples in Paris, kissing each other. It is good to know... even if it is no more me. Between Notre Dame and the Seine there is a quiet alley.
Suddenly, my eyes falled on this couple: they were all in the kiss and the embrace, showing the love and tenderness to each other.

That is also one of my prefered photos. One of the things I liked most were her sensible shows and how she had to be almost on tips of her feet to arrive to him and how much reciprocity showed in this image from this middle aged couple.

I remember, looking at it, as probably I did when I first looked at it, a certain night, long long time ago: I was 40 years old, and my husband from wich I was separating told me "you are too old, no one would want you any more".

I met an intelligent and tender American, went to diner, showing him later "Paris".
A night, behind Notre Dame I discovered I can be regarded as woman and with tenderness again, and that all is not lost as I believed before.

Aucun commentaire: