vendredi 5 décembre 2008

Go nearer


www.flickr.com/photos/joyoflife/sets/531161/

People met in my june 2005 long trip and some one year before (three days)
I was born there even if not in a country village but in the biggest university town of Transylvania.

I have seen him from afar and he was so interesting with his siccle on his shoulders as he came towards the big road from a smal not asphalted one. He had seen our car stop and us coming out, and going toward him and fast he took his hat down (I have that photo too), then he accepted to pose (he was speaking hungarian as almost all in that village) and then I wanted his adress to send him the photo, he was happy to give it to me. From near, I then discovered his beautiful blue eyes (and smile) and seen him so different, so better then just the image from far.

romania, transylvania, hungarian peasant, june 2005

Aucun commentaire: